Clover Hill Children’s Center is NATIONALLY ACCREDITED by the International Academy for Private Education (IAPE). IAPE accredits four types of private educational facilities and programs. They include private licensed child day programs, private preschools, private elementary schools, and private secondary schools.
Our accreditation services feature an evaluation review process based on accepted methods and principles of school, curriculum, teacher and pupil study. Health and safety, as well as the institution’s reputation and long standing in the field, are all considered as part of the complete examination.
Each of our accreditation programs are based on four principle components. They include 1) The Self Evaluation Review, 2) Staff Survey, 3) Parent Survey, 4) Onsite study and Evaluation and Validation. Upon successful completion of the full program, the center is granted a national accreditation certificate.Safety:
Safety precautions at Clover Hill Children’s Center include:
- Video Monitoring of classrooms
- Security Key Pad entrance
- Fire Drills
- Evacuation Plan
- Staff CPR and First Aid certified
- Seat belts and cellular equipped buses
- Request staff to record headcount (written log) when entering and exiting playgrounds.
- Individually privately fenced, age appropriate playground areas
- Children must be signed in and out by parents or a person specifically designated by you.
- Standards set to maintain sanitary environment.